Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hump Day Distractions

Welcome to our weekly installment of distractions, discoveries and internet goodies! Hope they help you get over the post-holiday-slump-hump!

* This Broadway show was a great time so I’m pumped to see the movie trailer looking so spot on (and Alec Baldwin-y!)
* This is real. Bacon lovers rejoice.
* With holiday decorations behind us, consider crafting up a snowstorm for your next dinner party. (I’ll let you know how my experience goes in a few weeks)
* I still can’t believe it’s true. I guess he wasn’t her teenage dream after all...

* Bride to be? Check out lover.ly Distractions for days, it’s like the Pinterest of bridal beauty... would have been oh so loverly (and helpful!) when I was wedding planning. 

* And because no Hump Day is complete without something to laugh at, here’s 6 minutes of 2011’s best local news bloopers ranging from “fairly funny” to “downright hysterical”


Image via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment