Friday, April 13, 2012

Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

Groovy girl.
What better way to kick off your weekend than with some awesome tunes!? Since I'm always thinking of you my merry readers, below are a few (amazeballs) artists I'll be checking out at Coachella this weekend. Some I've been listening to for years and others I just discovered and have been getting familiar with on Spotify. (If you aren't using Spotify, you should be. Anything you want to hear, any time. Free and legal. Check it out!) Have a groovy weekend :)

Radiohead (eclectic, melodic, bizarre, incredible) / Florence & the Machine (a voice like no other; my current musician crush) / The Black Keys (where rock n roll is right now) / We Are Augustines (solid indie rock) / Pulp (british alt rock for when you're feeling funky) / M83 (named after a spiral galaxy, which is somehow a perfect description) / Bon Iver (soulful, soft, haunting, relaxing) / Andrew Bird (guitarist, singer, whistler, awesome) / Girl Talk (like hiring a dj)

2 comments: