Friday, August 10, 2012

Farewell Bob.

Dr. H will miss your nightly chats
The time has come. After a two week love affair with all things Olympic, on Sunday night we will say goodbye to the XXX Olympiad in the best possible fashion (with The Who and the Spice Girls). It's been an awesome marathon of television viewing, transforming me into a certified couch potato/online streaming addict (I actually watched several events twice yesterday, once live and again during the primetime broadcast. I know, I'm out of control.) but all good things must come to an end...
Thanks for this Sis.
Dr. H and I will go back to streaming Netflix (we've missed you Coach Taylor) until Dwight Schrute and Ron Swanson return. I also plan to finally make some homemade soft serve. But for now, enjoy this witty joke:

And consider the sheer greatness of THIS picnic table modification:
Someone get me this table (and a yard.)
Most importantly...
See ya Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment