Thursday, August 23, 2012

F.I.T.S. of merriment

Babe'in it up
Merry Meri is on vacation this week so she's left you with something Funny, something Interesting, something Tasty and a Site she loves (F.I.T.S.!!) to hold you over until her triumphant return. Enjoy!

Funny: When life gives you lemons..?
Interesting: I think I've mentioned my love-affair with the still image before. For me, there's nothing more incredible than capturing a solitary moment which evokes a feeling or tells a story far greater than the confines of that single frame. Here is a collection of some of the most powerful images ever taken (do you agree?)  
Tasty: It's called "Revolutionary Mac & Cheese" so obviously it's time to stop reading and start cooking!! (Link on Pinterest HERE
SiteILove: The Daily Muse - This blog is a great daily read about the life and interests of Rebecca Baust, a Manhattan-dwelling nutritionist/writer/photographer. All about clean lines, simple decor and healthy living, Rebecca's aesthetic is like the yin to my zig zag, organized chaos, mac cheese loving yang. We both however adore photography and sarcasm. Also, her dog Sam Wiggins is absolutely the coolest.

No comments:

Post a Comment