Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hump Day Distractions

Wiser words have never been said.
Holy hell how is it not Friday yet!? This week is taking FOR-EVA. Dr. H and I are heading out of town on a family vacation Friday and I think that might have something to do with my feeling every second, of every minute, of every hour... you get the picture. Here to save us from the mid-week blues are some goodies from around the web. Happy humping!

* Duuuuh dun. duuuuh dun. duuuh dun. duuh dun. duh dun. duh dun. Been waiting for this week all summer! 
* As if string cheese wasn't awesome enough on it's lonesome... along came THIS tasty idea 
* A little pricey, but a lot adorable if anyone is looking to buy me a gift (lookin at you Sis hehe!) 
* This might not be real. But I think it is. Dolphins are awesome.  
* Delicious and cheap... awwwww yeah.  
* Sometimes I make silly faces when I discover a "hidden" camera. So does THIS guy
* "You can choose to resignedly click "Like"... or you can do like the commenters gathered HERE, who deserve awards for their attention to detail and their willingness to turn a glimpse of another person's existence into something we can all laugh at."

No comments:

Post a Comment