Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hump Day Distractions

That's a Hunk Day Hump Day Distraction right there!
Guess who finally snapped out of her funk!? THIS girl!! Turns out a good spin class, delicious dinner and detailed "to do" list (which I tackled 1 item at a time with gusto!) was enough to get my brain back on track. Lemonade for everyone!! Even more merry is the fact that we are half way to a glorious 3-day weekend. Hump it with me here:

* At least it wasn't Shamu?
* I'm finally cashing in my Verizon upgrade for the new iPhone next month and I plan to turn that bad boy in to a one-stop photoshop dream machine using some of THESE well reviewed apps.
* One of the greatest photobombs of all time.
* This is gonna be freakin delicious.
* "Lovely Sky Monsters" (how elegantly titled right!??)
* New baby at the zoo
* Here's to hoping our pups never figure out how to use Facebook (because who knows what they would say about us!)

No comments:

Post a Comment