Monday, August 27, 2012

Refresh, recharge, reboot(ing).

The wonton soup Gods are so in tune with who I am.
Well hello hello. It's been a while, but I'm back from vacation-land and I hope you enjoyed your F.I.T.S. of merriment while I was gone. I spent my days smelling the fresh Maine air, biking, kayaking, hiking, lovin on my family (to whom I am, as the fortune cookie says, "deeply attached") and as promised, eating copious amounts of lobster (whole, rolls, omelets, mac cheese, salads). It was out of control awesome. Now however, it's back to work, and instead of my usual iced coffee tomorrow morning, I think I need a to go cup like THIS:

Brilliant. Totally, F'ing BRILLIANT.
It's gonna be a rough one, (may-jah ho hums!) but I'm confident that by tomorrow I will find my footing back here in this strange place called "reality" (eww). In the mean time, you admire this adorable little girl and her hedgehog friend:

Hedgehogs. So hot right now.

And I'll focus on Peter Pan's key to flight:

Get me some pixie dust

No comments:

Post a Comment