Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hump Day Distractions

One day a "Zach Morris phone" reference will draw
blank stares from my children. Sadsies.
I need this week to get a move'on it. I feel like every day has at least 25 hours (26 of which are spent at work). In my post-election day haze (a 1:30am acceptance speech Mr. President!? Really?) a mind-numbing few minutes browsing internet goodness is definitely in order. Happy Wednesday my friends.

* Cheaters never prosper (especially when your eyesight is as bad as THIS kid's).
* The most adorable game of Memory ever

* For once, I'm happy that the country is feeling blue:) 
* An awesome retro hairstyle for those of us with only moderate hair DIY skills (Pin it HERE)
* Ahhhhhh... *contented sigh* [via CupofJo]
* These people absolutely nailed "Halloween at work
* Kids are always good for a smile (#7 and #9 are personal favorites:)
* Lastly, NYC (as well as so much of New Jersey, Long Island, Westchester and Connecticut) are all still recovering from Hurricane Sandy. If you live in the city and want to help, click HERE for a great list of ways to aid in the recovery efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment