Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hump Day Distractions

Royal problems.
Well hello there! Fancy seeing you here... or maybe I should say, fancying seeing me here!? Dr. H and I are back from our everything-awesome(except Disney World)-Florida adventure (grandparents, siblings, Miami oh my!) and now I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. I've got some fresh ideas, delicious adventures and beautiful photos in store for you, but for now, let's hump this week all the way to Thursday!

* Would you be willing to sell yourself to investors?
* Is it weird that I have been home less than 24 hours and I'm already thinking about where to get my next drink!?
* So you're saying that paper scissors are not meant for cutting bangs?
* Dear future offspring. Cannot wait to dress you in one of THESE (too cute for words!)
* The financial district is about to give us some new soaring views.
* Just in case you needed a reason (or 6!) to sleep naked.
* I do not think this person has a future in real estate (and I wonder if he ever sold the house!)

No comments:

Post a Comment