Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hump Day Distractions

Fact.
Today is one of those spring days so sunny, crisp and delicious that it's pretty much cruel and unusual punishment to be asked to work indoors. Plenty of wistful staring out the window going on right now... Since we're stuck inside, might as well have a little fun right? Hump the day with me here:

* I've got a lot of sliding to do in this lifetime..!
* I'm not usually one to wait in line for an art exhibit, but THIS might be too cool to ignore.
* My eagerness to see Leo in all his Gatsby glory is matched only by my excitement for the movie's soundtrack. Sneak peak some tracks HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.
* The adorable talkative twins are back, with another hil-aaarious conversation
* "Streaming on Netflix? I don't understand the question and I won't respond to it". (Dead dove do not eat)
* A thought provoking article on the way we react to shootings versus bombings.
* Charming decor, light and loveliness in Berlin.
* Is taking a personal photographer on your family vacation too much of a good thing?
* Hold the new $100 bill up to a light and see a donkey and elephant making sweet, consensual love.
* Are you listening Dr. H!?!
* Some more "if at first you don't succeed" superstars.
* Kids are hysterical...
* ... and kinda drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment