Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hump Day Distractions

Rubber Ducky, you're the (big) one!
This morning the skies opened up in NYC and dumped enough rain on me to soak nearly every ounce of clothing I was wearing (despite my raincoat and umbrella!) ...and did I mention it was before 8am and I was going to WORK OUT!?! Universe, you're a real b*tch sometimes, ya know that!!? Anyway, here to help us hump the hell outta this day are a ton of delightful distractions. Enjoy!

* What an awesome way to preserve your kid's artwork without having to save every single piece (though I strongly recommend keeping more than a few originals anyway:)
* More information than you ever needed (but kind of wanted) to know about the Doritos Locos Taco.
* Anyone have a spare $695 to buy me these quirky beauties? (via Honestly WTF)
* And while we're on the topic of expensive beyond belief... Looks like a sort of unintentional sequel to "The September Issue" (which I adored).
* Spice up your dinner party table decor for just $9.99 (via Justina Blakeney)
* Warren Buffet wants us to remember the ladies..!
* Pasta salad deliciousness.
* Whole lotta awesome hair tutorials.
* Amazing people in amazing combinations.
* Craft those cheapy votive candle holders into a little something special.
* THIS dog just blew my mind.
* A Dad with an excellent sense of humor (I hope his wife has one too!)
* I think her joke is hysterical and his animation is perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment