Thursday, May 16, 2013

Introducing...

Meet Ms. (parent)thetically speaking!!
Friends… today is a most exciting day! After nearly 17 months and somewhere around 365 posts from Ms. Merry Meri alone, I thought it was about time I brought in some fabulous friends to share in the fun. Now this idea is somewhat self-serving (5 posts a week is A LOT I tell ya!) but it’s mostly all for you – a chance to hear more voices and share this happy little space with a few ladies who can bring new and exciting things to Seek to be Merry. So, without further ado, I would like to introduce my dear friend E, also known as (parent)thetically speaking who will be stopping by once a month to share some merriment with all of you. Today we’ll have a little “meet n greet” and tomorrow you’ll get your first taste (literally) of guest blogger goodness! Enjoy!!

Hi! I’m E and I’m married to my high school sweetheart A and we have 2 really, quite adorable children, J and H (I am totally biased, but it’s still the truth). In the past 5 years, I’ve gotten engaged, married, moved 5 times, left my job, had a baby, bought a house, and had another baby (so take that, job interviewer circa 2006 – that’s where I see myself in 5 years!). I get stupidly happy when I make a yummy meal, or bake a treat, or decorate (some days I settle for straightening) a room, or manage to keep a plant alive, or re-read a Harry Potter book, or wear stripes, or dream about going to Paris or watch The West Wing. My true joy though lies with J and H, and it’s ridiculous how many clichĂ©s come to mind when I think about them (my greatest accomplishments, happiest moments of my life, heart walking around outside my body, blah blah blah, it’s gross). I’ll be sharing little snippets of the things that make me happy (merry, if you will) – hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment