Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hump Day Distractions

Good for you man.
So it's gonna be one of thooooose days is it? One of those subway isn't running, forgot my sunglasses, run in my tights kind of Wednesdays!? Well la-di-freakin-da! With barely more than 48 hours standing between me and a long weekend getaway to Miami (bienvenido a Miami!!) it's gonna take more than an office fire drill right after arriving to throw me off my game!! Let's hump it, shall we?

* When it comes to travel, I think it's important to always have a wish list on hand.
* The French sure do know how to make things sound naughty don't they!?
* So what you're saying is I'm plus'er than plus size now eh?
* Spotting one of THESE in public would absolutely make my day.
* If only more companies were willing to go to such lengths to make work/life balance more manageable for employees.
* Do you drink wine? If so, this is EXTREMELY VITAL INFORMATION.
* "I am running away because you think I farted when I didn't. PS you are mean." and other kid brilliance.
* So what you're saying is that Brooklyn has always been an awesome place to live?
* We all need more 30-minute meals in our life.
* A few hide-and-seek fails to bring a smile to your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment