Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Hump Day

Get it!?
Happy happy Hump Day to you!! I've got to confess I'm cheating a bit today as I'm already well over the hump of my week, with bags packed and ready to go on a quick getaway with Dr. H to visit a favorite friend who is currently living in Costa Rica. But for those of you not boarding an airplane this evening, I've got some fabulous distractions to take you to the other side of this week. Enjoy!

* Hand written thank you notes are making a comeback (as they should!)
* A brilliant cork-to-candle craft for your next dinner party. 
* Ahhh to fall asleep in a sea of watermelons... 
* Currently reading (and loving) the Goldfinch, just put several more of THESE books on my to do list!
* If you watch Game of Thrones, you absolutely must watch THIS.
* This outfit is spring 2014 perfection.
* I'm usually too lazy to mix fancy cocktails at home, but this lil guy looks worth the effort! 
* In case you haven't seen this already, here is precisely why you should be buying HoneyMaid products.
* Have you heard of Babysuiting?

No comments:

Post a Comment