Friday, April 18, 2014

Reflecting.

Beginnings and Endings.
This past week, something very poignant happened... a beautiful old woman I knew left the earth and an adorable baby girl joined it. The two events occurred within 24 hours of one another and I was struck by just how circle of life-y it made me feel. Because the universe can be incredibly confusing at times, challenging us, delivering struggles and causing pain, but this was amazingly clear: sometimes the universe must do out with the old and in with the new. And both events were uniquely beautiful - celebrating the end of 97 years of life and adoring the first few hours of another. It's rare to have things like this coincide so exactly, but on some other-worldly level, Mollie's departure and Marie's arrival seem very much a sign that the universe is in fact thinking of us and asking us to keep the faith. I'm going to try to remember that.
Have a wonderful weekend my merry friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment