Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hump Day Distractions

Shut up with this ridiculously random adorableness.
And then the never ending week reached Hump Day and Merry Meri declared, "hark! I can see the weekend in the distance! onward ho!!" For reals. Let's get on with it shall we!?

* A bit of inspiration for us all from one man's near death experience on an airplane.
* I cannot tell you how much self control it has taken not to buy THIS. (I'd be all "yel-low!? Banana Phone here!")
* This mom tackles the tough topic of explaining sex for pleasure (as opposed to just procreation) to her young son. It's an interesting read.
* Get your Gatsby hair on.
* A veggie/mexican skillet for dinner tonight anyone!?
* I want to go to there.
* Everything you need to know about for this summer in NYC.
* It's your journey. Own it.
* Never knew how so many of these foods grew (via exPress-o)
* Sure to make you smile, meet Biddy the Hedgehog (he's obvi my new fav Insta friend)

Finally, I made a super awesome sandwich for lunch yesterday and I was so pumped about its tastiness that I'm going to a) eat it again today and b) share it with you:
- 1 Toufayan Low Carb Pita (only 3 WW points and it's BIG!)
- Boar's Head Low Sodium Turkey Breast
- Thinly Sliced Granny Smith Apple
- Robert Rothschild Wasabi Ginger Sauce (gives it a nice little kick, awesome compliment to the apple!)
I whipped this bad boy up in 2 minutes in my office kitchen and was so happy with the result that I was literally announcing to my cubicle mates that my homemade sandwich was "f*cking awesome" (ya gotta take the cheap thrills when you can get em, AmIRight!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment