Thursday, June 19, 2014

Hungry.

Nom nom nom.
Today is a hungry day. I woke up hungry and I've been hungry ever since despite eating breakfast and a mid-morning snack (and a ridonky delicious bite of apple fritter that my colleague brought in all the way from HERE... I swear just a bite!) Annnnyways, since the best cure for the eats (that isn't actually eating) is thinking about eating... here are some recipes I've stumbled upon lately that have me salivating as we speak. Enjoy!

Roasted Cauliflower and Mushroom Carbonara. YES ma'am!!! Pin it HERE, full recipe HERE.

Or maybe a classic Spaghetti Carbonara is more your style? I've never done it, but it looks pretty easy!
Pin it
HERE, full recipe HERE.

Because my unwavering love for carbs does occasionally extend beyond pasta (occasionally!) here's a mighty tasty Broccoli Cheddar and Wild Rice casserole. Pin it HERE, full recipe HERE.

And now back to pasta (Mmmm) with this light, simple and well seasoned Garlic Butter Spaghetti with Herbs (perfect for a week night perhaps paired with grilled chicken or fish!?) Pin it HERE, full recipe HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment