Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hump Day Distractions

I pretty much live my life in fear of this
Hello there my merry friends and welcome to Hump Day. I'm chugging along through my first full week as my own boss (more on that soon!) while also trying to enjoy every minute of the gorgeous summer sunshine, that rumor has it, will be fading to fall in just a few weeks (doh!) Here to delight and distract us until the weekend arrives are some goodies from around the web. Enjoy! 

* By the time I got to the end of THIS, tears were just streaming down my cheeks. Way to go Pampers.
* I want to cook HERE.
* For my fellow Mad Men fans, some thoughts from Matthew Weiner about the finale (plus the trailer for a movie he made that I didn't even know was coming out this month)
* Love me a good one pot pasta dish (especially when it allows me to use some of my home grown basil!)
* #IceBucketChallengeFail (warning, some of these look painful and not at all funny, but most are pretty damn hysterical)
* As someone inching closer to becoming a Park Slope stereotype, this list cracked me up.
* If company's slogans were honest.
* I don't know what it says about me that 3 different family members sent me THIS link, but cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment