Friday, August 1, 2014

Seeing double.

Click.
As you all know, I love taking pictures, but one thing I don't think I've ever shared is that I am a huge sucker for reflections. If I see a puddle, a shiny building exterior or anything that creates a reflection, I'm completely drawn to it. Something about the duplicative, mirrored image is incredibly beautiful to me and I think it makes for a particularly stunning photo. Which is why my jaw was on the floor when I stumbled upon THIS:




I mean, how gorgeous right!? And while some of these images are seriously technical and involve perfect lighting in a perfect place, others come simply from the photographer's ability to see the reflection and pause to frame it just right. 




For more gorgeous reflections, click HERE. Beauty really is everywhere, you just need to remember to see it!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, they are incredible and I also adore reflections:) Stunning, sweetie. Have a great day. Muah

    ReplyDelete