Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Halloween Week Day 2 - Make your home BOOtiful!

Just in case your home isn't already this Halloween'ed out!
I love decorating for Halloween and I love that there are so many options, from store bought and scary to corny and homemade. There's a Halloween decor type and style for everyone!! Here to help you create your very own Halloweeny home are some inspirations, DIYs, tricks and treats from around the web!

I could pretty much just send you over to OhHappyDay for everything Halloween related, but since I gots my own blog to run over here, I thought I'd share some of my personal favorites:
10 HALLOWEEN DIY IDEAS HERE

GHOST ON A STICK HERE

I love these toilet paper roll bats and think they'd make a perfect craft activity for your kiddos before "flying" up to your ceiling and light fixtures!
FULL INSTRUCTIONS HERE

I'm a fan of a classic carved jack o lantern (Dr. H and I really need to get to work on that!) but HERE are some other ideas for decorating your haul from the pumpkin patch!

Babble has 25 ideas for decorating your house this Halloween, many err'ing on the more frightfully elegant, unique and classic haunted house side, so be sure to check out their full list (including the "monster in my toilet bowl" below!) HERE.

And finally, back from last year, the mummy door is still a big personal favorite of mine. I think I just might have to spend some time tonight mummifying apt 4F!

No comments:

Post a Comment