Thursday, March 26, 2015

Around the world and back again (literally).

Une vie a plein bord.
Friends. Last we spoke, I was retelling tales of poo on the subway and since then I've been around the world and back. Seriously. I went to Australia! Dr. H and I packed our bags and accompanied my mom and dad on a trip to Sydney, Melbourne and a drive along the stunning Great Ocean Road. I don't think anything less than a three post description/photo recap will do, but first I've got to dig out a bit at work, figure out what time zone I'm in and maybe stopping eating like I'm in vacation mode (maybe).






Good Lord iPhones are AMAZING!
It's impossible for me to reduce to words all the thoughts, experiences and emotions that have been March 2015, or if I'm being honest, the past year of my life. There has been so much change, travel, struggle and growth, it astounds me to look back and see where I was just 365 days ago. At the same time, I feel this slow and exciting build towards even more change ahead... Whether it's our careers, the place we call home or decisions to add to our family (with individuals of both the canine and human varieties) my life with Dr. H is changing every day and it's good and hard and wildly fulfilling. We have seen so much, but I love knowing that there's still so much more to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment