Thursday, April 2, 2015

Hump Day-ish Distractions

You know how much I love cheese!
Today is not Wednesday, but we can still get our hump on with some delightful distractions from around the web AmIRight!?

* This interview with Marisa Kraxberger (a favorite blogger of mine) is a must read for working mamas.
* I will take this ultimate US road trip someday and that's a promise (Sis, you with me!?)
* I was obsessed with these books as a kid and this news that they're coming back made.my.day!!
* Just scooped up this comfy/chic number for 40% off! Bring on summer!!
* Some great career tips from badass female entrepreneurs. 
* Grey's Anatomy has been on an absolute roll lately (yes I still watch Grey's Anatomy!) but here's a look back at some of the show's many amazing tear-worthy moments.
* 48 kid-friendly hours in Portland, Oregon (I want to go to there!)
* Meri turns out to be a very fitting name for me! Ever wonder what your name means?

No comments:

Post a Comment