Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Hump Day Distractions

Hooraaaaaay for hump day!
You guys, I did it! I'm wearing my crop top!! After weeks of putting it on and taking it right back off, today I finally mustered up the confidence to sport my Zara eyelet crop top (thanks to my "work completely alone at the home office" day and "event in Brooklyn" night). So far I'm feeling good and let me tell you, nothing keeps you out of the snack pantry all day like a crop top!! Here to keep you distracted from snacking or whatever your personal battle du jour may be, are some delightful distractions from around the web. Enjoy!

* Read this. Then sign it. We need paid leave for women NOW! (ps- According to the International Labor Organization, the US joins New Guinea as the 2 countries out of 170 that provide no cash benefits of any kind to women during maternity leave. EEK!!!)
* Some super chic graduation gifts that will make you the coolest friend/sister/aunt/etc at the party.
* Zucchini Noodles with pesto - time to put my new spiralizer to work!!
* An adorable topknot hairdo just in time for summer.
* Girls with flowers will make you smile:)
* If you make it to your 102nd birthday, you can put your teeth wherever you damn well please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment